RiverWijs is a world class towage and marine service provider combining the strengths of family owned Australian business Riverside Marine with Danish international towage and salvage company Svitzer. (part of the A.P. Moller-Maersk group).
This alliance allows RiverWijs access to a vast pool of skills and experience in ports and terminals around the world.
Current operations include:
- LNG Terminal Towage
- the Withnell Bay export Terminal in the Port of Dampier, Western Australia – this is a Woodside owned facility operating on behalf of the North West Shelf Joint Venture Project
- the Pluto LNG terminal in the Port of Dampier, Western Australia for Woodside Energy.
- the Darwin LNG export terminal for ConocoPhillips
- Harbour Towage services and tug assistance for berthing / un-berthing of vessels in:
- The Port of Dampier, Western Australia
- The Port of Bunbury, Western Australia
- Emergency Towage First Response for AMSA in North West Australia
- Pilot Boat Services
- For Woodside Energy Limited in the Port of Dampier (Riverside Pilotage Pty Ltd.)
In 2004, RiverWijs became the first company in Australia to gain full accreditation under the International Safety Management Code through Lloyds Register.
RiverWijs is ISO 9001:2000, ISO14001:2004 and AS 4801:2001 certified.
For further enquiries about RiverWijs or Riverside Pilotage please contact:
||Greg Jamieson - General Manager
66B Marine Terrace, Freemantle WA 6160
Postal address: PO Box 2399, Fortitude Valley BC QLD 4006
Phone number: 08 9435 3400
Mobile number: 0407 281 132
More information about Svitzer can be found at www.svitzer.com
More information about A.P. Moller-Maersk can be found at www.apmoller.com
Drug & Alcohol Policy (pdf)
Harassment & Equal Opportunity Policy (pdf)
Quality / Health & Safety (OH&S / ISM) / Environmental Policy (pdf)
Smoking Policy (pdf)