RiverWijs is a world class towage and marine service provider combining the strengths of family owned Australian business Riverside Marine with Danish international towage and salvage company Svitzer. (part of the A.P. Moller-Maersk group).
This alliance allows RiverWijs access to a vast pool of skills and experience in ports and terminals around the world.
Current operations include:
- LNG Terminal Towage
- the Withnell Bay export Terminal in the Port of Dampier, Western Australia – this is a Woodside owned facility operating on behalf of the North West Shelf Joint Venture Project
- the Pluto LNG terminal in the Port of Dampier, Western Australia for Woodside Energy.
- Harbour Towage services and tug assistance for berthing / un-berthing of vessels in:
- The Port of Dampier, Western Australia
- The Port of Bunbury, Western Australia
- Emergency Towage First Response for AMSA in North West Australia
- Pilot Boat Services
- For Woodside Energy Limited in the Port of Dampier (Riverside Pilotage Pty Ltd.)
More information about RiverWijs can be found at www.riverwijs.com.au